The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) has started the registration process for the NEET UG Counselling 2023 for the 15% AIQ (All India Quota) seats. Candidates who have qualified in the NEET UG 2023 Exam can register for the MCC NEET UG Counselling on the official website – mcc.nic.in.
To register for the MCC NEET UG Counselling, candidates will be required to fill in their NEET UG Roll Number, Application Number, and other details on the MCC portal.
As per the official NEET UG Counselling schedule announced by the MCC, the last date to register for the MCC NEET UG Counselling is July 25, 2023, till 12:00 noon. However, registered candidates will be able to pay their MCC Counselling Fee 2023 till 08:00 PM of July 25.
Registered candidates will be able to fill and lock their choices from July 22 to July 26 (11:55 PM). The MCC Seat Allotment Result 2023 will be published on July 29, and shortlisted candidates will be required to upload their documents on the MCC portal on July 30, 2023.
NEET UG Counselling 2023: Steps To Register
- Visit the official MCC Website – mcc.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the ‘New Registration’ link under the Candidate Activity Board section
- In the new page that opens, click on ‘New Candidate Registration’
- Acknowledge the checklist and register online using your NEET UG Roll Number, Application Number, and other details
- Login to the MCC portal again and fill in the application form with all required details
- Pay the MCC Counselling Registration Fee Online and submit the form
- Download the application confirmation page for reference
Article Source: news.abplive.com