The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is set to announce the CBSE Class 10 and 12 Result 2023 soon. This year, more than 38 lakh students are waiting eagerly for their results. The CBSE exam results can be accessed through the official websites of CBSE, cbse.gov.in and cbseresults.nic.in, as well as through DigiLocker.
CBSE has recently issued a security pin for the DigiLocker accounts of Class 10 and 12 students who have appeared for the board examination. This security pin will enable the students to access and download their documents like mark sheets cum certificates and migration certificates.
How to Access CBSE Result 2023 on DigiLocker?
To access the CBSE Result 2023 on DigiLocker, students need to follow these simple steps:
1.Go to the URL https://cbseservices.digilocker.gov.in/activatecbse for initiation of the DigiLocker account confirmation process.
2. Read the given instructions carefully and keep the necessary information ready, then click on “Get Started with Account Confirmation.”
3. Select your class first, either X or XII, and enter your school code, roll number, and 6-digit security PIN provided by your school. Click “Next.”
4. Enter your ten-digit mobile number, and click on the “Submit” button. In case of Class X, you may also be prompted to enter your “Date of Birth.”
5. An OTP will be sent to your mobile number. Enter the OTP and click on the “Submit” button.
6. Your DigiLocker account will be activated upon successful confirmation. Click on “Go to DigiLocker account.”
Once the CBSE Results for your class get published, you will be able to view your digital mark sheet cum certificate and migration certificate under the “Issued documents section.”
How Can Schools Download the Security PIN of the Student?
Schools can download the student-wise security PIN file by following these steps:
1. Go to the link cbse.digitallocker.gov.in/public/auth/login and log in using the LOC credentials.
2. Select “login as School” from the dropdown.
3. Click on the “Download PIN File” option on the left panel of the screen.
4. For Class X Students, click on “Download Security PIN for Class X.” For Class XII Students, click on “Download Security PIN for Class XII.”
5. After downloading the file, the school can share the security PIN individually with respective students in a secure manner.